There are profound life altering benefits to Time Line Therapy (“TLT”). Most importantly, it frees your system up to be able to regain the health and wellness you might have enjoyed at some point in your life. Here is a sample list of specific benefits or outcomes from real people:
- Immediate Relief from acute pain
- Continuous state of optimal health at completion of treatment
- Years of therapy in a fraction of the time of other models… and more effective!
- Decrease/Eliminate prescription medication
- Decrease/Eliminate risk for surgery
- Feeling of being “lighter” and one’s self again
- Decrease risk for development of Cardiovascular Disease, certain forms of Cancer and most forms of illnesses that may have genetic predispositions
- Increased likelihood of overcoming current course of most illnesses
- Establishing a new or “re-set” baseline for the psyche & related central nervous system
- Able to respond to triggers with an intensity range of feeling that matches the situation
- Sense of serenity about matters that previously carried intense charges
- Empowered state of mind from deep within the recesses of the brain
- Receive written feedback/notes for you retain salient aspects of your life’s story- whether for your own point of reference or to write your book, if that is an ambition
The above is just to give you an idea. And as with most matters of the mind, health, science, there are no absolute guarantees for there are factors beyond anyone’s control. The likelihood that this will significantly impact your life and quality of life, is as strong as it could possibly be. It is absolutely a requisite that your inner most self genuinely wants to get well (eg be more invested in recovery then possible secondary gains from remaining ill). Your counselor will continuously assess this and gauge it by the synergy of our work to ensure that you are able to make a full exodus from your stuck state.
All from the convenience of your home (or you are welcome to schedule a live/physical office appointment at the same rate). Schedule a free phone consultation to see if this is right for you.