My service comes to you from deep within my self and own life’s journey, not just all of the credentials that follow my name. I have had the peril and blessing to have overcome periods of; being wheel chair bound, blind, deaf, had health conditions such as diabetes and pancreatitis, acute and chronic pain recovering from surgeries and the medications that came with them. All separate incidents at different time periods. And in addition, have been in ICU or Critical care at the point of death 3 times now, all before the age of 40. Blessings, because unbeknownst to me at the time, it was all a part of my personal and professional journey. It has always been my conviction and persona to seek the most Organic Holistic Natural approaches to any human condition, so long as it is possible. One gains a lot in 20+ years of professional experience and a constantly evolving quest for the most effective techniques. The universe then aligned my path with the advanced methods of Time line Therapy and NLP.
My main approach utilizes the specific techniques of Time Line Therapy, Hypnosis and Neurolinguistic Programming. The additional approaches include techniques from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectic Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Focused CBT, EFT/Tapping, Life Coaching and more.
- License and State: 73-082978 New York
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Master Practitioner NLP
- Master Practitioner NLP Coaching
- Master Practitioner Time Line Therapy (R)
- Master Practitioner Hypnosis
- Chronic Pain/Health (physical and non-physical)
- Prevention/Reduction of Risk for Health Conditions that are genetic pre-dispositions
- Trauma, acute and complex types
- Association of Integrative Psychology